ACU | Centre | Clubs | Enduro | Trials

Thinking of organising a “Training Day” Read this first

ACU are informing clubs they are not insured to run training days with out ACU trainers, landowners loose their 3rd party insurance; 

  1. Anyone who gives instructions to riders are classed as an Instructor and is there fore liable to any action if there is an accident.
  2. Not covered under a practise permit
  3. Liable to damages for accidents or injury. If instructor is self-employed then their business is at risk. UNLESS they have public liability insurance.

To Be an ACU Coach you need to comply with the following below

  • £40 Licence
  • Up-to-date First Aid
  • Attend an ACU Coaching Seminar 1 out of 3 years
  • Must be capable on a trials bike
  • Must be assessed by ACU assessor
  • Training Days then run under Training Permit, which includes ACU Public Liability Insurance Landowner etc.,
  • If further information is required contact the Centre Secretary

Similar Posts