ACU are informing clubs they are not insured to run training days with out ACU trainers, landowners loose their 3rd party insurance;
- Anyone who gives instructions to riders are classed as an Instructor and is there fore liable to any action if there is an accident.
- Not covered under a practise permit
- Liable to damages for accidents or injury. If instructor is self-employed then their business is at risk. UNLESS they have public liability insurance.
To be an ACU Coach;
- £40 Licence
- Up-to-date First Aid
- Attend an ACU Coaching Seminar 1 out of 3 years
- Must be capable on a trials bike
- Must be assessed by ACU assessor
- Training Days then run under Training Permit, which includes ACU Public Liability Insurance Landowner etc.,